Hallett Cove Accounting is a private practice owned and operated by Phillip Kretschmer. Our simple aim is to give you value for money with your accounting and taxation needs. When dealing with Hallett Cove Accounting you will be dealing directly with Phillip, there is no accounting staff that will do your accounting work so you'll deal with the same person year to year. There will be no sending your accounting work offshore to be completed.
As part of the local community we will be sending 10% of the practices turnover to local participating sporting organisations. If you are a local sporting organisation that would like to be involved feel free to approach us for more details.
I (Phillip Kretschmer) have been doing public practice accounting and taxation work since 1990. I previously operated another accounting practice from 1995 until 2014 and the last two years I've worked for another firm.
I have extensive experience in
- Individual Tax returns (including investments and rental properties),
- Small Business Accounting and tax for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies.
- Self Managed Superannuation funds, accounting and preparation of files for audit.
When talking to clients I find it is important to keep the language as simple as possible as the client needs to understand what they are being told so that the client can then be comfortable with the decisions that they will be making.
- Individual Returns - from $99 (including GST)
- Individual Returns with rental properties - from $132 (including GST)
- Standard Charge out rate - $165 per hour (including GST)
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds - subject to quote before commencing work but complying funds should be able to be completed for $1100 (including GST), less in some simpler cases. External Auditing will be charged by the Auditor in addition to this. If an Actuarial report is required this will be an additional amount.
In our attempt to keep the fees as low as we can we will be requiring that all accounting fees will be paid prior to lodgement, payments can be made in cash or EFTPOS.
ABN: 29 318 408 228